Shinyūkaidōri Shopping Street(located in Shinagawa Ward, near Musashi Koyama Station and Rinshi-no-mori Park) recognises the importance of the personal information we collect from our stakeholders and considers the protection of this information to be fundamental to our business activities and one of the most important issues in our operations.
In order to provide you with a safe, secure and reliable service, we have established the following basic policy, which all our members are required to follow.
Enacted on 1 January 2022
Kazue Hiroi, Chairman, Shinyūkaidōri Shopping Street
1、Handling of personal data
- Shinyūkaidōri Shopping Street complies with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and guidelines.
- Personal information obtained at the time of inquiry will be used only for the purpose of replying to the inquiry.
2、Disclaimer of liability
- The information on this website may be changed or deleted at any time without notice. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage arising from such changes or deletions.
- The use of the information on this website is at the user’s own risk and discretion. In the unlikely event of any problems or damage arising from the use of this website, the shopping arcade accepts no responsibility whatsoever.
- In the event that you are transferred to another website via a link or banner from this website, we accept no responsibility whatsoever for the information or services provided on that website.
３、For those who wish to reproduce or use the articles and photos
- If you wish to reproduce or use any of the copyrighted material of the shopping street, including photographs of the shopping street, you must first obtain permission from the shopping street.
- If you have any questions, please contact us here.
- Concept Plus Corporation may also act as an agent for permission to use articles, photographs, etc., in publications edited and published by the shopping street.